|Product Name:||Portable Power Station||Controller Type:||PWM|
|Material:||ABS+PC||Power Source:||AC Adaptor, Solar Panel|
|Inverter Type:||Modified Sine Wave||Capacity:||36000mAh|
100W UPS Lithium Battery 9V-12.6V,
CE 9V-12.6V UPS Lithium Battery 9V,
CE 9V-12.6V lithium ion battery in ups
UPS Lithium Battery 100W Energy Storage UPS Power Supply Portable Power Station For Outdoor
1. ABS casing compact and portable, no ease to be scratched
2. Light weight, small size and high performance than any rechargeable battery
3. Small internal resistance
4. Outstanding Discharge properties and Storage Capacity
5. Enjoy the camping time, charged by solar panel(Sold Separately), no longer worry about the power supply
6. Night seems daym it can be emergency lamp, frontal lamp, lateral lamp, combined by strong light & weak light
7. It can be supported all type of voltage format like 110V,220V,50HZ/60HZ, with different plug socket.
|Item||Portable Power Station|
|Cell Type||18650 Lithium ion Battery|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Input DC||12.6V/2A Max (By wall socket) 12.6V-24V/2A (solar panel)|
|Output AC||220V/50HZ(Modified since wave)|
|Flashlight/5W, Mode||High Light/Soft Light|
|Flashlight/1.5W, Mode||High Light/Soft Light|
Q1: What are there included for a battery or pack, may I buy charger from you?
A1: Battery case, BMS, battery pack, can buy customzied connector, charger.
Q2: How long frequency does recharge the battery?
A2: Usually per 2 months to recharge the battery pack , to charge full the battery depends on the charger current you use. 20A charger can charge full for 12V 100Ah battery in 5 hours, fast charger 50A in 2 hours.
Q3: How Long does the Portable Power Station can backup?
A3: It depends on the devices powered by portable power station. But the device power can't exceed the maximum power of internal inverter. Generally the bakcup hours can be calculated by battery capacity (watt*hour) / device power (Watt). But the real backup time will be less as there is power loss from transfering battery DC energy to AC 110V or 220V.
Contact Person: David